Supermix is a unique and complete natural fertiliser. It is carefully balanced and, among other things, contains minerals, trace elements, worm castings and seabird guano for the optimal development of the plant. Supermix ensures rich soil life and increases the resistance of the plants.
Dosage and useOutside: 1 litre Supermix per 10 - 20 m2.
Potting soil: 25 - 50 litres Supermix per 1,000 litres of potting soil.
CharacteristicsMinerals, trace elements, worm castings and seabird guano.
NPK fertiliser (1-2-0)
PackagingSupermix is available in 1 litre pot, 5 litres bucket and 25 litres bag.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Enhances smell and taste.
- Improves growth and bloom.
- Enhances soil life.
- Best smell and taste.
- Reduces the cultivation period.
- Can be used as root or leaf fertiliser.
- Rapid germination of seeds
- Enhances powerful root development
- Stimulates growth