Plagron Royalmix is a mix of the finest, carefully selected types of peat. It ontains various types of fibre and perlite which results in a lightness and oxygen level you have come to expect only of Plagron quality substrates. The abundant presence of unique Plagron worm castings ensures vigorous plant growth and increased water retention. Royalmix contains a carefully selected combination of organic fertilisers which meet all the plant’s nutritional requirements. These Plagron fertilisers are unique because they are only released exactly when the plant needs them (time-released). Royalmix is Plagron’s premium product. Royalmix produces the highest yields when used with Plagron Alga Grow, Alga Bloom and the additives from Plagron.
UsagePlagron Royalmix is a ready to use soilless growing medium for potting and re-potting all flowering plants. Rinse with water before use in order to wash out the immediately absorbable nutrients. Extra nutrition is needed after approximately 6 weeks, depending on the condition of the plant.
CharacteristicsPeat, perlite, worm castings, organic fertilisers.
pH (EN13037): 6.4 - 7.8
E.C. (1:1,5): 1.0 - 1.6 mS/cm
Prefertilised with 10,5 kg/m³ organic fertiliser (NPK 5.5-11-5.5)
PackagingRoyalmix is available in 25 litres & 50 litres bags.
- 100% organic and suitable for organic farming (CU certified).
- Ensures a stable pH value in the soil.
- Improves the soil structure.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Stimulates the production of chlorophyll.
- Stimulates and accelerates growth and flowering.
- Enhances resistance.