Power Roots is a root stimulator. This stimulator is used in the growth phase and the initial weeks of the flowering phase. Power Roots stimulates root growth and increases the resistance of the plant. It works quickly, is economical and is absorbed by the plant virtually immediately. Power Roots ensures the development of strong plants.
Dosage and use
Add 1 ml of Power Roots per 1 litre of water (1:1000). Use this solution each time the plants are irrigated until the fourth week of the flowering phase.
NPK fertiliser (0-0-2)
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml & 1 L bottle and 5 L, 10 L & 20 L can.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Stimulates the production of chlorophyll.
- Stimulates and accelerates growth and flowering.
- Enhances resistance.
- Gives protection against the build-up of harmful salts.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Rapid intake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.
- Best smell and taste.
- Reduces the cultivation period.
You ideally want the plant to develop enough roots early in the flowering phase, so the plant can utilise its energy to produce flowers. Stop giving Power Roots after the third week of flowering.
No, this is normal and is not harmful for your plants. This is caused by the organic ingredients in Power Roots. After the product has been dissolved in water, a natural bacterial process starts after a while. This causes the smell and can make your solution look cloudy. This does not have any adverse effects on your plants. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.