Plagron Cocos Perlite 70/30 is a combination of two high quality substrates: Cocos Premium and Perlite. The mix contains 70% coconut fibre and 30% perlite. It’s well suited for growing in pots and recirculation systems. The fully buffered Cocos has a stable pH value. Perlite provides an airy substrate and improved drainage. It’s an ideal mix for the growth and flowering of your plant!
Plagron Cocos Perlite 70/30 is a ready to use substrate for planting and transplanting of flowering plants. Start adding fertiliser from day one. Plagron Cocos Perlite 70/30 can be reused.
Expanded perlite, coconut fibre.
pH 6.3 - 7.7
EN13037 pH (H2O)
EC 0.06 - 0.09
E.C. (1:1.5) [mS/cm]
50 L bag.
- Easily absorbable nutrients over a wide pH range.
- No crystallisation in nutrient tank.
- Balanced fertiliser for healthy and green plants.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Improves uptake of nutrients and the soil structure.
- High water and oxygen holding capacity.
- Consistent quality and germ free.
- Provides an ideal water/air ratio.