Perlite is baked volcanic rock that provides an airy substrate and improved drainage. Use Perlite to improve the structure of the soil. Perlite can be broadly used. It has a consistent quality, is germ-free and provides the ideal water / air ratio. Perlite stimulates root development. The product carries the RHP quality mark.
Dosage and useMix 10 - 35% Perlite into the soil.
pH (H2O) 6.5 – 8.0
EC [mS/cm] 0.0 – 0.1
granule size [mm] 0 - 6
PackagingPerlite is available in 10 litre and 60 litre bag.
- Enhances smell and taste.
- Improves growth and bloom.
- Enhances soil life.
- Optimal ratio of a variety of fertilisers.
- Stimulates soil life.
- Enhances resistance.
- Rapid germination of seeds
- Enhances powerful root development
- Stimulates growth
- Completely buffered and flushed.
- RHP approved, stable pH and low EC.
- Fast drainage.