Mega Worm is a natural soil improver based on composted plant remains, composted using worms. It creates optimal balance in the soil so the plant can grow and flower profusely. Mega Worm has a very high organic content: it contains a quantity of trace elements, enzymes and minerals like Mycorrhiza and Trichoderma, which protect and feed the plant.
Dosage and use
Outside: 1 litre of Mega Worm per 3 - 5 m2.
Potting soil: 100 - 200 litres of Mega Worm per 1,000 litres of potting soil.
100% Worm castings from Dendrobaena Veneta
pH (H2O): 6.9 - 8.5
EC: 1.0 - 1.5
1 L pot, 5 L bucket and 25 L bag.
- Pre-fertilised for at least six weeks with organic fertiliser.
- Fine structure for high water retention capacity.
- Very light structure due to the best quality fibres.
- Enhances smell and taste.
- Improves growth and bloom.
- Enhances soil life.
- High water and oxygen holding capacity.
- Consistent quality and germ free.
- Provides an ideal water/air ratio.
- Optimal ratio of a variety of fertilisers.
- Stimulates soil life.
- Enhances resistance.