Hydro A&B is a highly concentrated mineral basic plant nutrition for use during the plant’s growth and flowering phase. Hydro A is rich in calcium which helps the plant against heat stress. Hydro B contains magnesium which enhances the production of chlorophyll, making it an indispensable building material enabling the plant to grow. Hydro A&B complement each other resulting in a complete combination of nutrients. Hydro A&B can be used on all types of inert substrates.
Dosage and useShake well before use. Add a maximum of 1.6 ml Hydro A per 1 litre of water (1:625). With every application of Hydro A use the same quantity of Hydro B. Use this solution each time the plants are irrigated.
PackagingHydro A&B is available in 1 litre bottle and 5 litres, 10 litres & 20 litres can.
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Gives protection against the build-up of harmful salts.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Rapid intake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.