Euro Pebbles is a high-quality inert hydroponic substrate. The material is based on pure, salt-free clay that is baked in an open oven to produce the characteristic irregular granules. Euro Pebbles has a broad range of applications because the user can determine the nutritional value. This substrate is suitable for various cultivation methods and specifically suited to recirculating systems. Euro Pebbles is washed. Euro Pebbles produces the highest yields in combination with Plagron Hydro A&B and the additives from Plagron.
UsagePlagron Euro Pebbles is a ready to use soilless growing medium for potting and re-potting all flowering plants. After transporting rinse Euro Pebbles with water to wash out any clay dust. Start with fertilising from the first day.
Reuse: Remove old plant debris from the Euro Pebbles. Afterwards rinse thoroughly with water. Start with fertilising from the first day. Euro Pebbles can be used for years.
CharacteristicsExpanded clay pebbles (8-16 mm).
pH 6.8 - 8.3
EN13037 pH (H2O)
EC 0.5 - 0.8
E.C. (1:1.5) [mS/cm]
PackagingEuro Pebbles is available in 10 litres and 45 litres bags.
- Complete control over the EC and pH values.
- Highly concentrated, so economical in use.
- No crystallisation in nutrient tank.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Gives protection against the build-up of harmful salts.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Rapid intake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.
- Perfect drainage thanks to clay pebbles.
- Fully buffered coco fibre retains water and nutrients.
- Low initial EC value guaranteed.