Euro Pebbles is a high-quality inert hydroponic substrate. The material is based on pure, salt-free clay that is baked in an open oven to produce the characteristic irregular granules. Euro Pebbles has a broad range of applications because the user can determine the nutritional value. This substrate is suitable for various cultivation methods and specifically suited to recirculating systems. Euro Pebbles is washed. Euro Pebbles produces the highest yields in combination with Plagron Hydro A&B and the additives from Plagron.
UsagePlagron Euro Pebbles is a ready to use soilless growing medium for potting and re-potting all flowering plants. After transporting rinse Euro Pebbles with water to wash out any clay dust. Start with fertilising from the first day.
Reuse: Remove old plant debris from the Euro Pebbles. Afterwards rinse thoroughly with water. Start with fertilising from the first day. Euro Pebbles can be used for years.
CharacteristicsExpanded clay pebbles (8-16 mm).
pH (H2O) 6.8 - 8.3
EC (1:1.5) [mS/cm] 0.5 - 0.8
PackagingEuro Pebbles is available in 10 litres and 45 litres bags.
- Because of the powerful mixting ratio (1:1000) Green Sensation is very economical in use.
- Complete control over the EC and pH values.
- Highly concentrated, so economical in use.
- No crystallisation in nutrient tank.
- Contains trace elements in chelated form
- Fast absorbable micronutrients
- Highly concentrated, no crystallisation
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Fast root development.
- Pure Clean contains sucrose which is easily absorbed by soil life.
- Gives protection against the build-up of harmful salts.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Rapid intake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.