Plagron Cocos Slab is the ideal substrate for growers who prefer to use a pure and natural product. It is natural and completely buffered with stable pH-value, in contrary to other hydroponic substrates. Cocos Slab has a high water retention capacity so you can give less water. Cocos Slab meets the most stringent quality standards, does not contain any fertilisers and is suitable for all types of liquid nutrients. Cocos Slab produces the highest yields in combination with Plagron Cocos A&B and the additives from Plagron. The Cocos Slab carries the RHP quality mark.
UseShake off the Cocos Slab well before use. Make sure the bottom of the Cocos Slab has sufficient drainage holes. Place the plants in the Cocos Slab. Add nutrients each time you water and set the pH to 5.5.
CharacteristicsBuffered coco peat, buffered coco fibres.
pH (H2O) 6.1 - 7.4
E.C. (1:1.5) [mS/cm] 0.09 - 0.14
PackagingCocos Slab is available in 12 litre bag.
- Easily absorbable nutrients over a wide pH range.
- No crystallisation in nutrient tank.
- Balanced fertiliser for healthy and green plants.
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Gives protection against the build-up of harmful salts.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Rapid intake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.