Thanks to its ideal structure Plagron Cocos Premium is the perfect basic substrate. Cocos Premium is fully buffered with a stable pH value. It is particularly suitable for fast growing plants. Cocos Premium meets the most stringent quality standards and does not contain any fertilisers. It can be re-used and after re-use suitable as soil improver. Cocos Premium produces the highest yields in combination with Plagron Cocos A&B and the additives from Plagron. Cocos Premium carries the RHP quality mark.
UsagePlagron Cocos Premium is a ready to use soilless growing medium (Packaged Soil Amendment) for potting and re-potting all flowering plants. Start with fertilising from the first day.
Buffered coco peat, buffered coco fibres.
pH 6.1 - 7.4
EN13037 pH (H2O)
EC 0.09 - 0.14
E.C. (1:1.5) [mS/cm]
PackagingCocos Premium is available in 50 litre bag.
- Easily absorbable nutrients over a wide pH range.
- No crystallisation in nutrient tank.
- Balanced fertiliser for healthy and green plants.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Gives protection against the build-up of harmful salts.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Rapid intake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.