Cocos Brix makes the ideal substrate for growers who prefer to use a pure and natural product. Cocos Brix has been treated with calcium and flushed with clean water afterwards, therefore creating a very stable substrate which does not contain any fertilisers. It is particularly suitable for fast growing plants. Furthermore, Cocos Brix have a high water retention capacity so you can give less water. Cocos Brix meets the most stringent quality standards and is awarded the RHP Certificate for Consumers. It can be re-used as a soil improver. Cocos Brix produces the highest yields in combination with Plagron Cocos A&B and the additives from Plagron.
UsageImmerse 1 piece of Cocos Brix in a bucket containing 4 litres (1.05 gal) of water and regularly squeeze the brick. After 20 - 30 minutes you will have about 7 litres (1.85 gal) of ready to use cocos substrate. Add nutrients each time you water and set the pH to 5.5.
CharacteristicsBuffered coco peat, buffered coco fibres.
pH 6.1 - 7.4
EN13037 pH (H2O)
EC 0.09 - 0.14
E.C. (1:1.5) [mS/cm]
PackagingCocos Brix is available in one package containing 6 pieces.
- Easily absorbable nutrients over a wide pH range.
- No crystallisation in nutrient tank.
- Balanced fertiliser for healthy and green plants.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Gives protection against the build-up of harmful salts.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Rapid intake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.