Cocos A&B is a highly concentrated mineral basic plant nutrition for use during the plant’s growth and flowering phase. This liquid fertiliser is easy to use and contains a balanced mix of nutrients for optimum results. Cocos A&B was developed especially for cultivation in all kinds of buffered coconut substrates and are universally applicable.
Dosage and use
Add a maximum of 4 ml Cocos A per 1 litre of water (1:250). With every application of Cocos A use the same quantity of Cocos B. Use this combined solution each time the plants are irrigated.
Calcium (Ca): 4,5%
1 L bottle and 5 L, 10 L & 20 L can.
- Completely buffered substrate with stable pH.
- Guaranteed low EC value.
- RHP approved.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Gives protection against the build-up of harmful salts.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Rapid intake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.