Calcium Kick is a pH regulator that increases the pH value to the ideal level of 5.5 - 6.5. Calcium Kick also improves the soil structure and ensures optimum absorption of the nutrients in the soil. This has a stimulating effect on the plant’s metabolism, which makes the plant grow faster.
Dosage and useOutside: 5 - 12 kg per 100 m2
Potting soil: 2.5 - 5 kg per 1,000 litres of potting soil.
40% calcium oxide (CaO)
1% magnesium oxide (MgO)
PackagingCalcium Kick is available in buckets of 5 kilograms.
- 100% organic and suitable for organic farming (CU certified).
- Ensures a stable pH value in the soil.
- Improves the soil structure.
- Complete fertilisation for up to 6 weeks.
- Balanced range of top quality peat and organic nutrients.
- Nutrition is released when the plant needs it (time-released).
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Best smell and taste.
- Reduces the cultivation period.
- Can be used as root or leaf fertiliser.