Plagron Batmix is a mix of the finest, carefully selected types of peat. It contains various types of fibre and perlite which results in a lightness and oxygen level you have come to expect only of Plagron quality substrates. The abundant presence of unique Plagron worm castings ensures vigorous plant growth and increased water retention. The main nutrient in Batmix is bat manure (Bat Guano). Bat manure is naturally rich in phosphorus and potassium, guaranteeing abundant flowering. Only under closely controlled conditions can Bat Guano be processed into the top quality product Batmix. Batmix produces the highest yields when used with Plagron Alga Grow, Alga Bloom and the additives from Plagron.
UsagePlagron Batmix is a ready to use soilless growing medium for potting and re-potting all flowering plants. Rinse with water before use in order to wash out the immediately absorbable nutrients. Extra nutrition is needed after approximately 6 weeks, depending on the condition of the plant.
CharacteristicsPeat, perlite, worm castings, Bat Guano.
pH (EN13037): 6.1-7.5
E.C. (1:1,5): 1.0 - 1.5 mS/cm
Prefertilised with 10,5 kg/m³ organic fertiliser (NPK 5,5-11-5,5)
PackagingBatmix is available in bags of 25 litres & 50 litres.
- 100% organic and suitable for organic farming (CU certified).
- Ensures a stable pH value in the soil.
- Improves the soil structure.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Stimulates the production of chlorophyll.
- Stimulates and accelerates growth and flowering.
- Enhances resistance.
- Best smell and taste.
- Reduces the cultivation period.
- Can be used as root or leaf fertiliser.