Bat Guano, with its main ingredient bat manure, is the most balanced fertiliser that nature has to offer. Bat Guano promotes the development of roots and soil life. It also contributes to a healthy growth and bloom and an excellent smell and taste. Bat manure is naturally rich in phosphorus and potassium, guaranteeing abundant growth.
Dosage and use
Outside: 20 kg of Bat Guano per 100 m2.
Potting soil: 30 kg of Bat Guano per 1,000 litres of potting soil.
Bat manure, seabird guano, vinasse extract
NPK fertiliser (3-15-4)
1 kg pot, 5 kg bucket and 20 kg bag.
- Complete fertilisation for at least six weeks.
- Extra phosphorus and potassium from added bat manure.
- Enhances smell and taste.
- High water and oxygen holding capacity.
- Consistent quality and germ free.
- Provides an ideal water/air ratio.
- Optimal ratio of a variety of fertilisers.
- Stimulates soil life.
- Enhances resistance.
- Rapid germination of seeds
- Enhances powerful root development
- Stimulates growth