Bat Guano, with its main ingredient bat manure, is the most balanced fertiliser that nature has to offer. Bat Guano promotes the development of roots and soil life. It also contributes to a healthy growth and bloom and an excellent smell and taste. Bat manure is naturally rich in phosphorus and potassium, guaranteeing abundant growth.
Dosage and useOutside: 20 kg of Bat Guano per 100 m2.
Potting soil: 30 kg of Bat Guano per 1,000 litres of potting soil.
CharacteristicsBat manure, seabird guano, vinasse extract.
NPK fertiliser (3-15-4)
PackagingBat Guano is available in 1 kilogram pot, 5 kilogram bucket and 20 kilogram bag.
- Complete fertilisation for at least six weeks.
- Extra phosphorus and potassium from added bat manure.
- Enhances smell and taste.
- High water and oxygen holding capacity.
- Consistent quality and germ free.
- Provides an ideal water/air ratio.
- Optimal ratio of a variety of fertilisers.
- Stimulates soil life.
- Enhances resistance.
- Rapid germination of seeds
- Enhances powerful root development
- Stimulates growth