Alga Grow is a basic plant nutrient that was created especially for soil-based cultivation. Alga Grow is used during the plant’s growth phase. This fertiliser, which is based on algae, aids in healthy and balanced growth and good root development. Alga Grow provides a sound foundation for the plant to flower profusely in a subsequent phase.
Dosage and use
Shake well before use. Add a maximum of 4 ml Alga Grow per 1 litre of water (1:250). Use this solution each time the plants are irrigated during the growth phase. For tailor-made advice, check our online Grow Schedule Calculator.
Attention: This nutrient is not suitable for hydroponic growing systems. If you use an irrigation system, flush the pipes after use.
NPK fertiliser (4-2-4)
100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml & 1 L bottle and 5 L & 10 L can.
- 100% organic and suitable for organic farming (CU certified).
- Ensures a stable pH value in the soil.
- Improves the soil structure.
- No added nutrients.
- Fine structure for high water absorption capacity.
- Rapid rooting through low EC value.
- 100% NATURAL products are suitable for organic farming (CU certified).
- Contains the unique product Green Sensation.
- 5 products in 1 box.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- 100% NATURAL products are suitable for organic farming (CU Certified).
- Ideal set for the first time grower.
- 3 Products in 1 set.
No, this is normal and is not harmful for your plants. This is caused by the organic ingredients in Alga Grow. After the product has been dissolved in water, a natural bacterial process starts after a while. This causes the smell and can make your solution look cloudy. This does not have any adverse effects on your plants. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com.