Silic Rock is a silicium fertiliser that helps your plant against a hidden problem: silicium deficiency. Silicium improves the uptake of nutrients that are essential for your plant. Silic Rock contains silicium in a form that is easily taken up by the plant. It strengthens cell walls and increases resistance.
Dosage and use
Shake well before use. Add a maximum of 1 ml of Silic Rock per 1 litre of water (1:1000). Use this solution during the entire cultivation period each time the plants are irrigated.
Attention: This nutrient is not suitable for hydroponic growing systems. If you use an irrigation system, flush the pipes after use.
Silic Rock NPK
NPK fertiliser (1,5-0-1,7), SiO2 (1,0%)
250 ml, 500 ml & 1 L bottle.
- 4 effects in 1
- Cost-effective to use
- High quality of end result and ingredients
- Fast and vigorous root development.
- Rapid recovery after being transplanted.
- Suitable for all types of watering systems.
- Best smell and taste.
- Reduces the cultivation period.