Cocos A&B is a mineral basic plant food for use during the plant’s growth and flowering phase.
USA: for information regarding the contents and levels of heavy metals in this product, click here.
Dosage and use
Shake well before use. Add a maximum of 4 ml Cocos A (0.8 teaspoon) per 1 litre (0.265 gallon) of water (1:250) or add a maximum of 16 ml Cocos A per 1 gallon of water. With every application of Cocos A use the same quantity of Cocos B. Use this combined solution each time the plants are irrigated. Over-fertilization has a negative effect on the growing medium and plant quality.
1 L bottle and 5 L, 10 L & 20 L can.
- Because of the powerful mixting ratio (1:1000) Green Sensation is very economical in use.
- Fast root development.
- Microbe food for vital soil.
- Increases oxygen absorption capacity.
- Accelerates uptake of nutrition for strong growth and flowering.
- Substrate buffered at the highest standards
- Fully rinsed
- Lowest guaranteed EC value
- Easy to use. Guaranteed low EC value. RHP approved.