- Basic requirements of your plants are free.
- Your project doesn’t take up space inside.
- Soil structure in the garden is often reasonable to begin with.
- You can plant in a bigger plant hole outdoors.
- Less control over temperature and amounts of water and light.
- Plants can be damaged by extreme weather situations or insects.
- Some of these problems can be helped by cultivating in pots. But pots will limit the maximum size your plant will reach.
Do you want to know more about growing outdoors?
In the download area you may find the complete guide "Growing outdoors for beginners". Check it out right away.
Are you a first time grower and do you need help? Order our free startersguide here.